Kung Fu Uniform
White with Black Buttons
- Constructed from cotton/polyester fabric
- Features traditional Frog Buttons across the jacket
- Knot cord type buttons or frog type available in black or white
- Elastic waist with drawstring and elastic ankle cuffs for comfortable and easy fit
- Features double-stitched flat seams for durability
- Cut designed for freedom of movement and comfort
This Kung Fu uniform features a cotton/polyester fabric for comfort and easy care. The jacket features traditional frog buttons for a traditional look. The pants feature an elastic waistband with a drawstring and elastic ankle cuffs Its full cut design won't restrict your movement but allow you to move more freely. This uniform uses reinforced double stitching for added durability.
Kung Fu is a term to describe this martial art as of Chinese origin. Southern styles of kung-fu were comprised of low stances, kicks, and strong hand techniques. This was so because the population that practiced southern-style kung-fu was shorter and stockier than the Northern (Mandarin) population. On the other hand, Northern style Kung-Fu is comprised of more difficult and stylish patterns with acrobatic legwork. This was so because it was presumed to be much colder in the North therefor much hand movement was restricted by the thicker robes that were worn and the terrain enforced the development of stronger legs.