The TAC Force Assisted Opening Folding Knife (TF-640 Series) features a two-tone tanto blade, and has a 4-1/2-inch closed length. Offering easy one-handed deployment, this spring assisted open folding knife locks securely into place with the use of its liner lock. This knife features a 3-inch, 3mm thick stainless steel blade. The aluminum handle features a seat belt cutter and a glass breaker on the end, which can punch out the window of a car in an emergency. It also has a pocket clip for easy and safe carry. TAC Force designs spring assist folding knives that offer the rapid deployment desired by EMTs, Fire/Rescue, and first responders. They're available in a wide range of styles -- from hunting to tactical and collectibles to fantasy.
- Spring assist folding knife offers rapid one-handed deployment, locks securely into place with liner lock
- Two-tone stainless steel tanto blade
- Aluminum handle with seat belt cutter and glass breaker for emergencies
- Comes complete with a pocket clip for easy and safe carry
- 4-1/2-inch closed length, 3-inch blade length with 3mm thickness