The TAC Force Assisted Opening Folding Knife (TF-592 Series) features a black spear point blade and a stylish skull handle, with a 4-3/4-inch closed length. Offering easy one-handed deployment, this spring assisted open folding knife locks securely into place with the use of its liner lock. This knife features a 3-3/4-inch, 3mm thick stainless steel blade. The aluminum handle has a skull pattern on it plus a glass breaker on the end, which can punch out the window of a car in an emergency. It also has a pocket clip for easy and safe carry. TAC Force designs spring assist folding knives that offer the rapid deployment desired by EMTs, Fire/Rescue, and first responders. They're available in a wide range of styles -- from hunting to tactical and collectibles to fantasy.
- Spring assist folding knife offers rapid one-handed deployment, locks securely into place with liner lock
- Black stainless steel blade with spear point
- Aluminum handle with skull pattern; glass breaker on end for emergencies
- Comes complete with a pocket clip for easy and safe carry
- 4-3/4-inch closed length, 3-3/4-inch blade length with 3mm thickness