The Survivor Fixed Blade Outdoor Knife (HK-1036 series) features a black straight edge blade and a black rubber handle, with your choice of 10-1/2-inch or 13-inch overall length. Small enough in size to not be cumbersome, this outdoor knife is big enough to be efficient. Ideal for camping expeditions and extended periods in the wilderness, this Survivor full tang knife features a black stainless steel blade. The black rubber handle offers a comfortable grip, making repeated use a breeze. The included magnesium alloy fire starter enables you to effortlessly start a fire in no time. Geared toward outdoor activity, Survivor offers a wide variety of classic survival knives and rugged fixed blade knives.
- Full tang fixed blade outdoor knife for rugged camping expeditions
- Black stainless steel straight edge blade
- Black rubber handle offers a comfortable grip
- Nylon sheath for easy and safe carry; magnesium alloy fire starter enables you to effortlessly start a fire in no time
- 10-1/2-inch or 13-inch overall lengths