Sharpened to a super razors edge, the Survivors Bowie is built to keep you alive in the most dire of circumstances. Your best chances at survival are mostly linear to your knife and that grey matter between your ears. Choose the Survivors Bowie Sawback knife that can be used as a knife, hatchet, saw, spear, and much more. The massive handle provides ample grip with the fine diamond texturing on the large rubber body. Keep your hands safely away from the razor sharp blade utilizing the large S-Shaped hand guard made of black anodize 440 stainless steel. The massive barracuda shape blade also features an all-black anodize finish with serration and tactical cutout holes. Included FREE with this knife is a thick nylon sheath with belt loop. The sheath features double fold stitching and steel rivets holding it together. Stiff nylon is a great way to keep the blade attached to your belt or pack with peace of mind.
- Overall Length: 17.5 Inches, Blade Length: 12.2 Inches
- Blade: 440 Stainless Steel, Sawback Bowie, Black Anodize, Blade Thickness: 4.1mm
- Sharpness: Razor Sharp, Spine: Sharp Tooth Serrations, Large Sawback Serrations
- Guard: 440 Stainless Steel Black Finish, S-Shaped, Handle: Massive, 1.53 X 1.11 X 5.22, Cord Tie Hole
- Grip: Diamond Textured Rubber, Includes: Free Nylon Sheath, Belt Loop