A historical dagger from the 16th and 17th Century Highlanders. The Scottish Highlander Sgian Dubh is a modern version of it's elder and is equipped with a 3 3/8 inch stainless steel blade. The classic black handle is adorned with a Scottish crest medallion and cast metal pommel and guard. The Sgian Dubh also includes coordinating sheath. The dagger measures 7 1/4 inches overall.
- Measures 10 1/2 inches overall with a 4 /5/8 inch blade
- Historical Reproduction from the 16th and 17th Century
- Black Handle w/ Scottish Crest
- Includes Custom Hard Sheath
- Makes a Wonderful Gift to any Knife Collector