The Ryumon Samurai Sword with Ray Skin Handle has a 41-1/2-inch overall length and features a bamboo scabbard. This handmade sword features a 28.7-inch, 7mm thick, 1065 high carbon steel blade with bo hi that is fully sharpened and fully functional. It has an iron tsuba with a bamboo scene on it that features beautiful gold details. The bamboo katana has brown Japanese cotton tsuka ito and a top grade rayskin wrapped handle which is double pegged. This katana sword also has a black lacquered wood saya with a hand-engraved and hand-painted bamboo scene on it, and is complemented by a brown knitted sageo. This beautifully crafted show piece comes complete with a certificate of authenticity wall scroll, a maintenance kit, sword bag, and reference guide. Ryumon meticulously hand crafts its samurai swords following traditional Japanese methods. Built from the ground up, these Samurai swords are hand forged and hand sharpened using 1065-1095 high carbon steel. All handles are made with genuine ray skin and the finest cotton and silk weaves, while the detailed scabbards are all hand painted and hand lacquered.
- Fully sharpened and fully functional samurai sword with 1065 high carbon steel blade and bo hi
- Bamboo katana with brown Japanese cotton tsuka ito and top grade rayskin wrapped handle
- Black lacquered wood saya with a hand-engraved and hand-painted bamboo scene
- Includes certificate of authenticity wall scroll, a maintenance kit, sword bag, and reference guide
- 41-1/2-inch overall length, 18.7-inch blade length with 7mm thickness