This unsharpened, handmade practice Wakizashi is great for use and display. The blade is constructed with high quality carbon steel and features a decorative hamon and bo-hi that delivers audible feed back when swung. The Wakizashi measures 30.25" in total length with a 20" full tang blade. The guard is black alloy with a wheel design. The handle features ray skin and black cotton wrap for a comfortable grip. The scabbard features a black matte finish.
- Handmade Samurai Wakizashi katana-20" Blade 30,.25" Total length
- High quality carbon steel blade with decorative hamon and bo-hi
- Unsharpened practice Wakizashi-Full Tang
- Black alloy guard with wheel design
- Ray skin handle with black cotton wrap -Wood scabbard with black matte finish